18.2.17

as seen in...

i had my artworks displayed on tuesday for the first time in my life, as a part of the "small apocalypse" exhibition. it was organized by the art group Lesmir and the dear people at the Nibiru gallery in ostrava. it was wonderful and i am very grateful.

for those who can't make it to ostrava within the next month, this was my special piece for the exhibition (apart from the embroidered photographs): 

(untitled I.)

 (imagine this in pink)

(untitled II.)

they are 3 A3 format pieces, blue, white and black ink on blue paper, black and blue ink on white paper, and white and blue ink on black paper. they function as separate pieces as well as a whole, a story, a comic strip. there are several recurring motives in them, some are easy to spot, some are not.

what I love most about it that every person that I showed it to liked a different thing about it.

they are for sale, separately and as a whole as well.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat